Tuesday 3 September 2019

Fathers Day

For Fathers day I had to write a nomination for my dad I think I did pretty good .


My dad is a good dad he helps with math reading and spelling difficult words like opposition and other hard words. I love him like chocolate cake he takes me out for movies and gets me large popcorn bags and lollies. he’s always there for me I play league with him I try to tackle him like a bison but he tackles me like a beast we go home and watch movies he even got me a Yamaha 50 when I was 6 years old. I went in 3rd gear at koros farm I fell off on a bump and still holding on to the handles I run with the bike and jump back on like its nothing. Sometimes we go diving and dad takes me out deep were all the juicy crayfish are yummy and juicy like a plum From your favourite son ZAVIAH.JOB.               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.